A major expansion is creating additional opportunities for new employees. We are looking for responsible and enthusiastic employees who love to have fun! Lasertag Adventure has a great team environment that offers flexible hours and competitive pay. We are committed to our employees’ professional and personal growth.
Please fill out our online application.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Champions an enthusiastic environment for lasertag players.
- Assists players with equipment.
- Monitors arena for safety and enforces rules as necessary.
- Informs players of upcoming special events.
- Ensures birthday guests and parents have an awesome experience.
- Serves pizza, cake and beverages.
- Enthusiastically engages with party guests of all ages.
- Adapts event to each party as needed.
- Manages multiple parties successfully.
- Greets customers enthusiastically.
- Handles transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Answers questions accurately and completely in person, on the phone and via email.
- Serves concession items to customers.
- Generates Enthusiasm - champions a fun environment for dodgeball players and other customers.
- Interacts with the Volcanic Crossfire Dodgeball players.
- Monitors court for safety of Customers and other Staff.
- Enforces Rules with Positive Attitude and Consistently.
- Assists players of all ages on court.
- Responds Appropriately to Injuries.
Opportunities for promotion to Shift Leader are available based on work performance and demonstrated leadership.
- Maintains Lasertag Adventure’s philosophy of excellent customer service.
- Fosters positive team morale.
- Manages the efforts of all staff members efficiently.
- Demonstrates strong leadership through actions, speech and positive relationships.
- Promotes an environment that facilitates staff member growth.
- Willingness to correct issues of all types in the workplace. This includes customer satisfaction, environment and staff.
- Appropriately reflects company’s values and policies.
- Assigns and validates financial transactions handled by other staff.
General requirements for all positions
- Ability to work weekends.
- Average employee works 10-20 hours per week.
- Good time management skills. Ability to balance work, school and personal life.
- Good communication skills.
- Friendly personality.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Motivated to make a positive impression.
- Interested in developing lifelong skills.
- Able to identify and resolve conflict positively.
- All positions involve some cleaning responsibilities. Must be willing to clean and be committed to maintaining a clean environment.
- Our extensive training program requires new employees to learn core information about Lasertag Adventure. New employees must be willing to invest the time necessary to be a proficient employee.